Many sheet music editing programs have no option to save a file in PDF format. Usually, they can save a file in some often-unpopular format, and that file can not be opened in other programs.
It can complicate your job if you want to use a file on another computer that doesn’t contain the same sheet music program.
So, it’s a good thing to convert sheet music to PDF file.
Here is “How to save sheet music as PDF” procedure:
- Download and install CutePDF Writer – free software for printing to PDF
- Open sheet music file in program that you are using for editing sheet music files.
- Go to the File -> Print :
- Now select CutePDF Writer as printer that you want to use:
- Click Print to save your file in PDF format.